Online Technical Support
Current Customer Alerts
- 04/27/05 - Network Authentication: SBC Member Login Modification
- 11/12/04 - Identity Scam: Phishing Emails ...
- 10/08/04 - Port 25 Filters to combat junk email and spam
- Check and update your DNS settings to make sure they're "server assigned."
- Windows XP Service Pack 2
- DSL Internet Support for Windows XP Customers
- DSL Internet Information and Support
- Dial-Up Troubleshooting - Check System Status or search our Solutions Library.
- DSL Internet Troubleshooting - Check System Status or search our Solutions Library.
- MacOSX and DSL Users - Follow a step-by-step procedure tested successfully by Pacific Bell Internet Services using the built-in PPPoE software in OS X with the Pacific Bell Internet DSL Internet network.
- eMessageTM Support
- Internet Do-it-Yourself Help Files - Instructions that will walk you through the steps of configuring your E-mail, extra E-mail, news, and more.
- System Status Page
- Network Settings Information
- Setting your Password on the Cayman 3220H
- Macintosh OS 8.5 (and above) Information
- Windows 98 Information
- ISDN Support
- Windows NT Configuration Settings
- Dial In Numbers - Determine your local access number.
- Roaming Numbers - Use your account while traveling.
- DNS Settings
- E-mail - How to set up your e-mail preferences, send, receive and organize your e-mail in Netscape.
- Netscape Communicator 4.0 - Learn about our customized version of Netscape Communicator 4.0 from the Netscape Communicator Reference Library.
- Newsgroups - How to subscribe and post to Newsgroups (also called Usenet or NetNews).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Index
- What can I do when I get junk e-mail or spam?
- Does Pacific Bell Internet Services offer DSL Internet Service?
- How do I change the newsrc file to update my newsgroups?
- What dialup numbers are within my local calling area?
- How will Windows 98 affect my account?
- How do I configure Windows NT to connect to Pacific Bell Internet Services?
- What are the network settings for Pacific Bell Internet Services?
- Do you have any information for our family's use of the Internet?
- What are my roaming locations?
- For more information about the Diagnostic Tool click here.
- Check your bill, change your password and other account services.
- Search our site for the information you need.
| Home | Account Services | Technical Support | Site Index |
Copyright © 2001 SBC Pacific Bell Internet Services. All rights reserved.